Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thursday Portrait.....




Whats the matter Bunky?<
Having trouble 'envisioning' a Friday Post?
You just can't 'see' any inspiration?
Are you 'blinded' by frustration over this?
Is writers block GLARING at you cruelly?
Is this making your temples throb and your colon shrivel?
Then hike on down to your local pharmacy and get....
BIOMEDICS 55...UV and Writers Block Prevention!!!
I'm here to tell you that not only will it help you see more clearly,
it will bring you hours of Flash Fiction Inspiration.
I can't say that you'll be able to Haiku any better, or have the ability
to understand poetic rants, (That problem is best cured with Jack Daniels)
but hey...I only give a shit about what happens on Friday!!
(or 8:00 PM EST every Thursday)

...No monetary compensation was given for this endorsement!!



11 comments:

lime said...

yahtzee!!!

lime said...

i've got my tie dye lenses but they ain't helping my 55 inspiration. maybe i should switch!

Brian Miller said...

mine will be up either tomorrow or friday..never can tell with this vacation thing...but it will be here...

Maude Lynn said...

Should I ask my doctor if this is right for me?

Serena said...

Any side effects?

Cloudia said...

Oh man! Sometimes I sure could use them. Fortunately, the world will never run out of "other people's quotes" and I'm lousy with pictures.

LOL. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!



Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
<(-'.'-)>

> < } } ( ° >

Cloudia said...

Yacht - Sea ?

Akelamalu said...

Thanks for the reminder.x

izzy said...

'Not a problem' due to inspired reading; Thanks for the suggestion though! Lay-tar :)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Qi Papers Flash 55 is up and running....err hopping.

Daydreamertoo said...

Incorrigible ..lol..

Ummm...How much??? haha